What's our experience from providing compliance services for a range of Leisure sector clients?
Hotels and Leisure industry presents its own individual challenges, as not only are they are client service focused, their premises are often open all hours. To ensure that guests and patrons enjoy each stay or visit in maximum comfort, JCW Energy Services' staff are trained according to this industry etiquette. We understand that minimising our disruption to clients' customers and guests is of paramount importance to the hotel and leisure.
It is important to have both expertise and experience when supporting the individual needs of leisure facilities. JCW's experience in supplying Hotels and Leisure industry with HVAC, Electrical and Building Compliance solutions over the years have resulted in the identification of certain unique requirements:
- Need to manage variable room occupancy, (parties, meetings and conferences)
- Maintenance and repairs performed with minimum disruption to Hotel guests
- The unique requirements for each amenity on the premises (bar, gym, etc.)
- Separate provisioning for each room demands more flexibility
- Requirement for guaranteed uptime of services and SLA’s that ensure year round clean, hygienic and optimum environment.
JCW Energy Services provides a range of compliance services tailored for the hospitality, leisure and sports industry. From our 5 national office locations, JCWs capability is to look after hotels, spas and leisure resorts in Wales, England and areas of Scotland, we offer tailored compliance services to Hotel chains and Leisure facilities across the UK.
JCW are fully accredited, and our team of skilled and experienced managers and engineers self-deliver services to Hotels and Leisure clients.
JCW also manage fire alarm and emergency light installations, upgrades, maintenance and inspection services to all regions of the UK.
Call us today to find out how we can offer you a tailored maintenance plan.