Heating Maintenance Services
National coverage of commercial heating systems for retailers, warehouses, restaurants, hotel and more.
JCW offers directly employed services. Gassafe engineers and Oftec qualified technicians are strategically located throughout the UK mainland, so that we can offer national coverage. Our experienced engineers are on hand 24/7 to provide fast and efficient service, maintenance and reactive call out services. our Managers, Service Desk and support team provide full technical and design capabilities.
As well as resulting in expensive repair services, unexpected boiler breakdowns can cause disruption to your business, whether you are a retailer, restaurant owner or hospitality provider. The answer is to keep on top of the maintenance of any Oil, Gas, or LPG powered heating systems. An under-maintained system can also be an unnecessary strain on your winter heating bills even if no breakdown occurs, as the boiler works harder to keep your commercial premises at a compliant temperature.
JCW can offer an inspection of your heating equipment/requirements to provide you with a no obligation quotation for all your servicing, compliance, repair, maintenance and installation requirements, whether they are Oil, Gas or LPG powered systems. Our engineers are highly qualified, experienced and specialise in commercial gas and kitchen catering equipment, nationwide. Our gas services will ensure your legal compliance and improve your energy performance.
Gas Safety Compliance
- The law requires minimum temperatures of 16°C in general working conditions and 13°C in situations where strenuous labour is performed.
- Facilities and Building Managers should ensure that they renew their CP12 certificate annually according to Gas Safety Regulations. Your CP12 certificate means that your gas appliances have been checked against the criteria set by the HSE to meet compliance. Installation of gas equipment must be installed by competent engineers listed on the Gas Safe Register.
- If you have commercial catering equipment on your premises then you will need a CP42 certificate to confirm you have had your annual commercial gas catering safety inspection completed.
- It is also recommended that you have your gas distribution and service pipework inspected annually and a Commercial Gas Safety Certificate will be issued. You can read more guidance to gas compliance requirements in our eBook here.
The services we can provide are as follows:
- Servicing and maintenance
- Commercial boiler repairs, replacement and servicing
- Commercial system repairs, replacement and servicing
- Commercial pipework, repairs, replacement and servicing
- Legal compliance inspections
- Completion of gas safety records
- Commercial landlord property services
- Pipework services
- Heat plan maintenance
- Maintenance contracts which include management of interval inspections and testing
- Emergency call out 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year
- Gas fired warm air installation and maintenance
- Radiant tube installation and maintenance