Your Career with JCW starts here
Opportunities in Administration, Estimating and Engineering
JCW Energy Services are always looking for good people with great potential and as we are ever expanding size and increase in our client base, we are recruiting.
The vacancies we have available are detailed below. We offer competitive rates depending on experience, as well as overtime opportunities, fantastic progression and training opportunities.
Assistant to Service Manager
As assistant to our service manager you will be responsible for leading the team within our busy maintenance support service desk in providing excellent customer service.
Whilst it is not essential, it will be beneficial to have previous experience in leading and managing teams combined with developing a customer focussed culture ideally within an M & E or HVAC environment.
A problem-solving attitude with an ability to motivate your team to achieve specific goals, are essential skills required for you to achieve in this position.
The main responsibilities of the role are as follows:
• Manage the service desk team and evaluate performance
• Monitor team workload, and customer requests to ensure that client SLA's and KPI's are met
• Ensure customer service is timely and accurate on a daily basis
• Prepare and provide quotations for remedial and new work
• Contribute to improving customer support by actively responding to queries and handling complaints
• Follow up with customers to identify areas of improvement and to chase outstanding quotes and works
• Provide customer feedback to the appropriate internal team
• Act as a point of escalation for customer and supply chain queries
Should you be interested in this exciting new role please apply in writing FAO Eric Lee via email firstname.lastname@example.org
We are currently recruiting for experienced fully qualified mobile maintenance Electrical engineers and Commercial Gas Engineers nationally to work under our Leicester operation. The sites are mainly retail sites and would suit anyone who has worked in this environment previously.
The work includes the planned maintenance, reactive and remedial works on emergency lighting systems, fire alarm systems and electrical circuits.
Duties include but may not be limited to:
- Reactive callouts
- PPM visits
- Fire alarm maintenance and repairs
- Lighting maintenance
- 17th Edition qualification
- Strong Maintenance background
- Excellent customer service
- Good communication skills
- IT skills to include Microsoft office
- Full clean driving licence
- Competitive hourly rate
- Paid door to door
- Fully expensed van
- 20 days holiday plus bank holidays
Recruitment Agencies are respectfully requested not to contact us here.
To discuss these roles further please contact us via email email@example.com quoting the reference number of the position you are interested in.
Alternatively please fill in our Opportunities form here:
Service Desk Call Handler 2 positions available
Post required at South Wigston, Leicestershire
Hours of Work: 07.00 – 12.00 and 12.00 – 17.00
- Receiving service calls from clients and logging call details accurately on to the computer system.
- To review the outstanding callouts/maintenance & quotes and ensure a suitable resolution within the required time frame.
- Effective communication with clients to ensure they are kept fully informed with regard to callouts and reactive calls.
- Monitor/log engineers holidays/sick leave
- To effectively monitor and action service desk email requests from Clients and engineers.
- Ensuring any reports are updated daily
- Ensuring weekly scheduled visits are completed on time
- Send Fire Alarm, Emergency Light Keys / Break Glass panels as requested.
- To attend courses and other training events in compliance with statutory requirements.
- To attend course and training events to promote changes to general and technical work practices.
- To undertake further duties as reasonably required for business needs.
- Monitoring emails and allocating to the correct coordinator
- Logging call outs from emails
- Transferring calls to the correct department / person