Your Career with JCW starts here
Opportunities in Administration, Estimating and Engineering
JCW Energy Services are always looking for good people with great potential and as we are ever expanding size and increase in our client base, we are recruiting.
The vacancies we have available are detailed below. We offer competitive rates depending on experience, as well as overtime opportunities, fantastic progression and training opportunities.
We are currently recruiting for experienced fully qualified mobile maintenance Electrical engineers and Commercial Gas Engineers nationally to work under our Leicester operation. The sites are mainly retail sites and would suit anyone who has worked in this environment previously.
The work includes the planned maintenance, reactive and remedial works on emergency lighting systems, fire alarm systems and electrical circuits.
Duties include but may not be limited to:
- Reactive callouts
- PPM visits
- Fire alarm maintenance and repairs
- Lighting maintenance
- 17th Edition qualification
- Strong Maintenance background
- Excellent customer service
- Good communication skills
- IT skills to include Microsoft office
- Full clean driving licence
- Competitive hourly rate
- Paid door to door
- Fully expensed van
- 20 days holiday plus bank holidays
Recruitment Agencies are respectfully requested not to contact us here.
To discuss these roles further please contact us via email firstname.lastname@example.org quoting the reference number of the position you are interested in.
Alternatively please fill in our Opportunities form here:
Service Desk Coordinator
Post required at South Wigston, Leicestershire
Hours of Work: 4 shifts, Between 0700 - 1700, Monday-Friday.
- Receiving service calls from clients and logging call details accurately on to the computer system.
- Proficiently using the scheduling system to task engineers to attend reactive call outs and scheduled work.
- Liaising with appropriate engineers to ensure calls are attended within the Given SLA for each contract.
- To ensure Engineer’s Netbooks/Tablets are up to date with required work as needed.
- To review the outstanding callouts/maintenance & quotes and ensure a suitable resolution within the required timeframe.
- Effective communication with clients to ensure they are kept fully informed with regard to callouts and reactive calls.
- Provide necessary documentation regarding access to shopping centres (Permits, method statements, co liability documents)
- Assist in monitoring and reviewing engineer workloads. As appropriate: manage outstanding work, switch jobs between engineers.
- Monitor/log engineers holidays/sick leave
- To effectively monitor and action service desk email requests from Clients and engineers.
- Ensuring any reports are updated daily
- Ensuring weekly scheduled visits are completed on time
- Send Fire Alarm, Emergency Light Keys / Break Glass panels as requested.
- Ensure computer system is kept consistently updated
- To attend courses and other training events in compliance with statutory requirements.
- To attend course and training events to promote changes to general and technical work practices.
- To undertake further duties as reasonably required for business needs.