Purpose of the Guide
The purpose of this eBook is to provide Facilities, Building, Estate and Project Managers with a guide to the legislation and the pros and cons around changing air conditioning systems to those charged with R32 refrigerant.
Download our eBook to find out more about:
When it comes to refrigerant choice, R32 is certainly the most talked about. With the continuing rising cost of R407C and R410A, maintaining existing equipment is becoming increasingly more expensive for systems that are no longer considered up to date. It is little wonder that our clients are requesting our advice in what air conditioning system suits them now and for the foreseeable future.
With this is in mind we decided to share some of our knowledge and experience with our customers in the form of this eBook. We will cover:
- Current legislation with regard to HFC gases (Hydro-Fluoro-Carbon)
- The differences in refrigerant available
- The pros and cons of R32
- What the future may hold for HVAC systems
- Pointers with regard to Project Planning and Service Provider Selection
- Answer some Frequently Asked Questions
Click here to go the JCW Energy Services Main Website Home Page